Sunday 13 April 2014

Trying a cult favourite: Kanechom and silicon mix.

A few years ago I heard about dominican (I think) products called kanechomn and silicon mix. These people here and here were raving about how it made their hair look and feel.






At the time I couldn't get the products here in England, but a few weeks ago I found them on Amazon! I was SO excited to try them out. The idea is that you mix up 2:1 Kanechom to silicon mix.


Goat Milk Kancehmom
This smells preppy good and fresh although the smell doesn't linger at all and before you know it it's gone.


It's silky watery, thinnish texture.

I'm not a huge fan of the texture, I feel like a deep conditioner should be really thick but this has a thinner consistency which I feel doesn't go as far.


Silicon mix bamboo, this conditioner does have some bad ingredients in it, such as mineral oil but I went for it anyway.

The smell is like baby powder, it's really odd. I'm not sure if I like it. Either way it doesn't linger very long as all and I can't really smell it once it's on my hair.


It has a creamy silky texture.

This has a nicer texture than the kanechom conditioner but it still isn't great.


When they're together they make a super slippery condition which are perfect for detangling. 

After leaving this on my hair for 45 minutes and washing it out my hair felt super light and silky, it felt like nothing I've felt before. 

However, it still wasn't as good as my staple deep conditioner, so to be honest I'm pretty disappointed and will probably be giving a hefty amount to my sister. 


Overall Rating: ***

Have you tried it?


2 comments:

  1. You have shared such a nice post. I am also looking to apply something on my hair as they are quite drizzy and dry. I will surely try the combination of Kanechom and silicon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for a positive loan lender to set your financial problem free then you would like pedro loan offer, Pedro offer me a loan at the rate of 3% ROI and all process went smoothly as I expected you can email him if you need any kind of loans Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or Whatsapp: +18632310632

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Mixed Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena