Sunday 23 September 2012

My Hair Care Collection

Over the past year or two I have ended up with a huge collection of hair products and appliances and after a long search for storage for my many products I found these:



They're from TK MAXX and cost about £40 for all three boxes. They're really sturdy and covered in fabric.

In the first box is my Caruso Rollers and steamer. In this post you can see how I use them.



In the second box I have my hair appliances which consist of 3 hair curling wands, GHD straighteners and a hairdryer. I was thinking of doing a post on the appliances and their results some time in the future.



The third box is by far my favorite box, its full of the majority of my hair products. Including salon size non sulphate shampoo, deep conditioner, protein conditioner, reconstructive conditioner, shine spray, serum, hair spray. And much more. At some point I'll do a post on all my conditioners and reviews of them.



What does your hair care collection look like?
Do you have more or less than me?
How do you store it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Mixed Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena